prayer to God
A lost man makes his prayer to God:
- My God, I'm going to work every day, for 8 hours, and I do not count the 3 hours that I spend more on the bus ... All while my wife stays at home! I would like her to know how to make money is painful. Could you exchange our bodies, so that she will be aware of my ordeal?
God, in his infinite goodness, granted his wish. The next morning the man woke up changed into a woman. 1. Fit cook lunch for the family
2. woke up the children
3. prepared their clothes for school
4. Fit to eat
5. Fills their lunch boxes
6. took them to school
7. Re-energize laundry when coming home
8. Stopped at the bank
9. went to the supermarket for some shopping
10. Come home to unpack and store the races
11. Take the mail in the mailbox and pay the bills
12. Washed the cat's litter and washed the dog
13. Eat alone in 10 minutes
14. Rushed to make the beds
15. Fit the laundry
16. Vacuumed, dusted, swept and washed the floor
17. Rushed to school to bring back the children and had to scream in the car while coming back
18. Gave them something to drink and nibble
19. Made them do their homework
20. Take out the ironing board and watch the TV while ironing
21. Begin to peel potatoes and wash vegetables for salad
22. Prepared meat and an apple pie for dessert
23. Serve dinner, then she cleaned the table and the kitchen
24. Fills the dishwasher
25. Picked up each other's clothes and dragged them into the washing machine
26. Bathed the children and put them to bed and ....
27. At 9:00 pm, exhausted even though her chores of the day were not over, she went to bed where they expected her to make love ... What she did without complaining.
So, her day began: she ...
The next morning she got up and kneeled by the bed and prayed:
- My God, I do not know what I was thinking ... I was wrong to envy my wife who was staying at home .. Please, let us each take back our bodies of origin .
The good God in his infinite goodness answered him:
- My son, I think you have assimilated the lesson and I will be happy to bring things as they were but, you will have to wait 9 months
... You got pregnant last night!